Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Best sandwich ever!

This week, I visited Quiznos for a break from eating lunch at home every single day. I ordered a Honey Bacon Club, it was amazingly good. I usually eat my subs at Subway and wanted to try Quiznos for a change. Now I wonder why I never ate at Quiznos. My sub contained  honey cured ham, sliced turkey breast, bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, honey French dressing and spices. I asked for chipotle sauce for the extra taste. I liked every single ingredient in my sub, although I would prefer some extra BBQ sauce in it. The Quiznos I visited is a small but warm place. It had a few tables and seemed to be busy only at lunch time. There was a large variations of snacks you can order, chips, cookies, fudge and a few different cakes. What I liked the best about Quiznos was the fact that we can take any sorts of peppers without paying. Theres a little stall, where we can take JalapeƱo pepper, hot pepper, pickles, and many more different and tasty food. To add to this warm atmosphere, there were frames hanged on the wall, well drawn-pictures and many sales ad for Quiznos. 
The service offered at this Quiznos was amazing, the lady at the cashier was kind and friendly, she made sure we get exactly what we want, she even gave us choice of what to put on the sub which isn't allowed normally in Quiznos. She seemed to be the only one working there so it is pretty rare to see someone nice when working alone at a busy time. There is only flaw about this fast food store, the washroom was a mess. It was stinky and dirty, and the fan was off. I couldn't even walk in without wanting to throw up. If they had more employees, I'm sure it would've been cleaner. 


In my opinion, Quiznos is a very good restaurant with many delicious subs and desserts. It takes only about 2 minutes to make the sandwich and a second to finish it , because it tastes so good. Overall the Quiznos I visited is great and I recommend you guys to try out the Honey Bacon Club!
                                 


Website: http://quiznos.ca/Landing.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment